contact me

belle2me@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

WELCOME!!! TO Gentle Lamb Designs.


Links to designs are just under the header and contact info.


Type of payment I accept.

Only payment methods accepted are PAYPAL and CHECK.
*If you purchase using paypal I will ship your order as soon as I finish making it.
*If you pay by check you need to mail it to me and it has to clear before I will make and ship your order.

*Specify what you would like on the tile.
      (If you have a picture you would like on it just send it to me in an e-mail.)


What I Make

*Specialty Wreaths 
*Coasters
*Garden Tile
*Hanging Picture Tile
**Pretty much anything you can think to do with tile.


Designs are not limited coasters or garden tile, etc. For example if you see a garden tile you like but want it made into a set of coasters or hanging tile I can do that. 


Any other Questions please send me an email. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment